If you want to live in a neighborhood where everything is close and accessible, the Seattle apartments of Muriel's Landing are an ideal choice for an urban lifestyle. The University District is full of restaurants, standard conveniences, and shopping. These stylish apartments are the best accompaniment to student life at the University of Washington, as well as for young couples interested in living within the city.
Our beautiful and accommodating kitchens are easy in which to cook and gather, but sometimes you might want to venture away from your apartment home and find some good food. Our Seattle apartments are within a stone's throw of many local eateries like The Kraken Bar and Lounge, EJ Burger, and Bagel Oasis. There are also the well-known stores like Starbucks and Target.
As a resident of an urban apartment complex, you're also close to a variety of arts and culture venues including the Burke Museum of Natural History and The Paramount Theatre. If you're interested in outdoor activities, you may visit the GreenLake Golf Course or watch a game at CenturyLink Field or Safeco Field. The Seahawks play at CenturyLink and the Mariners play at Safeco. There is also a variety of large shopping venues close to our apartments for rent in Seattle including the Northgate Mall and University Village.
As a resident of Seattle, you'll also live quite close to some of the most beautiful and panoramic views of the Pacific Northwest. Your residency in Washington isn't complete until you see Mount Rainier in person, and you take a road trip to the jagged peaks of the Cascades. Make an appointment to visit our apartments for rent in Seattle WA. We're sure you'll fall in love with our beautiful and stylish residences.
- A Pizza Mart (206) 517-4000 – Collegial hangout with a relaxed atmosphere. Offering fare like pizza & sandwiches, with late hours & drink specials.
- Xi’an Noodles (206) 522-8888 – Order some Chinese hand-pulled noodles, street food & other classics at this pared-down neighborhood restaurant.
- Dogwood Play Park (206) 456-6884 – Man and man’s best friend can enjoy the outdoors and light food and drink at this establishment.
- The Kraken Bar and Lounge (206) 522-5334 – No-frills gastropub. Plus live punk rock shows, pinball & arcade game machines.
- Persepolis Grill (206) 524-3434 – Mediterranean fare featuring skewers & stews with halal meats plus vegetarian options in a casual cafe space.
- Ku Sushi and Izakaya (206) 524-6101 – Cozy, late-night bar & eatery providing beer, sake, soju & a variety of Japanese & Korean dishes.
- Taste of India (206) 528-1575 – Casual local spot for classic Indian dishes & bottomless chai tea service.
- Jackson Park Golf Course – This classic golf course features an 18-hole course, a 9-hole course & a driving range. Built in 1930 and entertaining families ever since.
- Cowen Park – Cowen Park is a quiet location that rests on the west end of Ravenna Park. In the summer, Cowen is a popular sunbathing spot. Here you will find a grassy area, softball field, a few picnic tables and barbecue pits, a play area with swings and climbing bars, and restrooms.
- Ravenna Park – Wooded ravine which connects two picnic areas just north of the University District. Take your family out for a day of hiking, jogging, and picnics. Park features include a play area for children, a wading pool, ballfield, trails, and tennis courts.
- University District Farmers Market – Year-round Saturday farmers market featuring up to 70 farmers, vendors & cooks selling local wares.
- Cinebarre Mountlake Terrace – Enjoy first-run films, light meals and a comfortable night out at this local multiplex.
- Regal Thornton Place Stadium 14 & IMAX – Theater complex featuring new release films, plush seating & concession stand.
- University Village – Open-air shopping center with locally-owned retail & food selections, plus national chains.
- Northgate Mall – Indoor shopping mall with department stores, a play area & plenty of tasty eateries. With 130 stores this mall has everything you are looking for.
- Vegan Haven – Vegan products only sold at this grocery store with sales supporting an animal sanctuary.
- Safeway – Longtime supermarket chain carrying brand-name & house-label groceries. Stop in for our deli and bakery pre-prepared options.
- East West Bookshop – Metaphysical bookstore with books & gifts. We focus on spiritual, healing, and wisdom tradition events.
- T.J. Maxx – Retail chain selling brand-name apparel, shoes & accessories, plus housewares.
- University of Washington – Our apartments are only a 5-minute walk from this research school in Downtown Seattle known for medicine, engineering & business.
- Shiga’s P-Patch Community Garden – P-Patch created by neighborhood volunteers for Seattle’s University District and started planting in 2010.
- University Family YMCA – Community-focused nonprofit center with recreational programs & services for all ages.
- LA Fitness – 24-hour fitness center that caters to novice and casual gym users with affordable membership rates and quality equipment.
- Wells Fargo Bank – Branch location with tellers available, drive-up services, multilingual ATM’s and safe deposit boxes.
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center – Full-service, non-profit community hospital, offering comprehensive medical, surgical and therapeutic services.
- University of Washington Medical Center – UW Medical Center that is a leader in healthcare innovation and standard setting for safe, high-quality patient care. In 2012, the 273,000-square-foot Montlake Tower opened with expanded space for oncology services, radiology and the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.