If you want to live in a neighborhood where everything is close and accessible, the Seattle apartments of Muriel’s Landing are an ideal choice for an urban lifestyle. The University District is full of restaurants, standard conveniences, and shopping. These stylish apartments are the best accompaniment to student life at the University of Washington, as well as for young couples interested in living within the city.
Our beautiful and accommodating kitchens are easy in which to cook and gather, but sometimes you might want to venture away from your apartment home and find some good food. Our Seattle apartments are within a stone’s throw of many local eateries like The Kraken Bar and Lounge, EJ Burger, and Bagel Oasis. There are also the well-known stores like Starbucks and Target.
As a resident of an urban apartment complex, you’re also close to a variety of arts and culture venues including the Burke Museum of Natural History and The Paramount Theatre. If you’re interested in outdoor activities, you may visit the GreenLake Golf Course or watch a game at CenturyLink Field or Safeco Field. The Seahawks play at CenturyLink and the Mariners play at Safeco. There is also a variety of large shopping venues close to our apartments for rent in Seattle including the Northgate Mall and University Village.
As a resident of Seattle, you’ll also live quite close to some of the most beautiful and panoramic views of the Pacific Northwest. Your residency in Washington isn’t complete until you see Mount Rainier in person, and you take a road trip to the jagged peaks of the Cascades. Make an appointment to visit our apartments for rent in Seattle WA. We’re sure you’ll fall in love with our beautiful and stylish residences.
- Pams Kitchen – (206) 696-7010
- Shawarma King – (206) 529-3223
- Thai Tom – (206) 548-9548
- The Kraken Bar and Lounge – (206) 522-5334
- Which Wich? – (206) 588-0471
- EJ Burger – (206) 547-3300
- Bagel Oasis – (206) 526-0525
- Seattle Public Schools – (206) 252-0010
- McDonald Elementary – (206) 252-2900
- Hamilton International Middle School – (206) 252-5810
- Roosevelt High School – (206) 252-4810
- University of Washington – (206) 543-2100
- Jet City Improv – (206) 352-8291-
- Woodland Park Zoo- (206) 548-2500
- Burke Museum of Natural History- (206) 543-5590
- SafeCO Field- (206) 364-4000
- Century Link Field- (206) 381.7555
- The Paramount Theatre- (206) 902-5500
- Sundance Cinemas- (206) 633-0059
- GreenLake Golf Course- (206) 632-2280
- University Village – (206) 523-0622
- Northgate Mall – (206) 362-4778
- Seattle Center – (206) 684-7200
- IKEA – (1800) 888-4532
- City Target- (206) 494-3250
- Starbucks- (206) 547-3280
- QFC- (206) 535-5160
- Bartell Drugs- (206) 206-525-0601