We want you to love living here, so we've included some perks just for you
- Enjoy yourself in the Resident Lounge. The lounge may be rented out for parties and get togethers for a $500 fee ($250 Refundable and $250 Non-Refundable).
- Kick back on a landscaped, rooftop deck with patio furniture, a gas grill and sweeping views of the mountains, Lake Union and the Seattle skyline.
- Connect with Mother Nature in community green space.
- Get your flex on in a fully outfitted fitness room with cardio equipment, free weights, a universal gym, yoga mats and more.
- Snuggle up to four-legged family members in our pet-friendly homes.
- Smoke Free Community
- Online Easy Rent Pay
And some space for your stuff
- Reserved parking stalls
- Charging stations for electric cars
- Reserved bicycle stalls/storage
- Reserved scooter stalls
- Private storage units
Interior finishes include
- Expansive, operable windows to let fresh air inside.
- Private decks on select homes, offering expanded outdoor space.
- Private landscaped patios on the third floor.
- Full-size, stacked washer/dryer with storage space and custom shelving
- Energy Star rated appliances in mist gray, including dishwasher and above-range microwave.
- Durable plank flooring in warm wood tones.
- European weathered teak-style cabinetry installed flush with contemporary stainless hardware.
- Seamless surface counters in rich, textured gray with full-wall, satin stainless colored backsplash.
- Window coverings.
Building finishes include
- Warmly lit, beautifully landscaped entryway.
- Inviting lobby with artwork and furnishings.
- Unique architectural accents of brick, metal and wood.
- Convenient first-floor retail with plans for a coffee shop and other services.